We are excited to announce that we have released new versions of NetInfo and NetGong. These new versions of our award-winning network management tools represent the next step in functionality and usability, offering new improvements that appeal to both professionals and novices alike. Please read this post for important information on new improvements, upgrading, and pricing.
What’s New In NetInfo 8.1
- Improved: Support for geographic location technology.
- Improved: Support for Google Maps technology.
- Improved: Lookup tool that reports IP geolocation data and allows you to easily locate a network address on a Google Map.
What’s New In NetGong 8.1
- Improved: Event logging that allows you to view the description of each event without any additional mouse click.
- Improved: Remote access that allows you an easy access to the monitoring results using any Web browser.
- Improved: Monitoring engine that allows you to configure and view the status of monitored devices.
Download and Installation
The latest versions of NetInfo and NetGong represent the next step in functionality and usability, offering new improvements that appeal to both professionals and novices alike.
Upgrading To The Latest Version
Upgrading to the latest version is the best way to start taking advantage of new improvements. If you purchased our software on or after February 10, 2012, you are eligible to receive an upgrade to the version 8.1 free of charge. Otherwise, you may purchase an upgrade subscription for all versions released throughout the subscription period at a special, greatly discounted price. This is the most economical way to keep your product up to date!
End Support For Older Products
Tsarfin Computing ended support for older products (up to version 7) because they are outdated and can expose customers to security risks. We recommend that customers who are still running older versions of NetInfo and NetGong upgrade to a newer, more secure software, such as NetInfo 8.1 and NetGong 8.1, as soon as possible.
If you have questions after reviewing this announcement, please contact as at email@example.com for assistance.