We have always been focused on continuous improvement of our network management tools to better meet your needs, and these latest releases represent the next step in ease of use and efficiency. We are confident you will not find this level of functionality at this price from any other network solution provider!
Please read this post for important information on new improvements and upgrading.
What’s New In NetInfo 7.8
- Added: Support for geographic location technology.
- Added: Support for Google Maps technology.
- Improved: Lookup tool that reports IP geolocation data and allows you to easily locate a network address on a Google Map.
IP address location, also known as geolocation, is the process of identifying the geographical location of an IP address or end user location of that IP address. What can IP location be used for? Knowing the location of end users enables online businesses and organizations to localize content, deliver geo-targeted ads, perform site traffic analysis, manage digital rights, ensure regulatory compliance, detect fraud, and more.
What’s New In NetGong 7.8
- Improved: Event logging that allows you to view the description of each event without any additional mouse click.
- Improved: Remote access that allows you an easy access to the monitoring results using any Web browser.
- Improved: Monitoring engine that allows you to configure and view the status of monitored devices.
Download and Installation
NetInfo and NetGong are extremely valuable tools for system and network administrators. We believe you will find the new versions even more powerful and convenient, especially in an era when critical networks can require instantaneous management and analysis by professionals.
Upgrading to The Latest Version
Upgrading to the latest version is the best way to start taking advantage of new improvements. If you purchased our software on or after March 5, 2011, you are eligible to receive an upgrade to the version 7.8 free of charge. Otherwise, you may purchase an upgrade subscription for all versions released throughout the subscription period at a special, greatly discounted price. This is the most economical way to keep your product up to date!