Support for older products (up to version 7) ends on January 31, 2013. Tsarfin Computing is ending support for these products because they are outdated and can expose customers to security risks. We recommend that customers who are still running older versions of NetInfo and NetGong upgrade to a newer, more secure software, such as NetInfo 8 or NetGong 8, as soon as possible.
New Versions Coming Soon!
We just wanted to let you know that new and more powerful versions of NetInfo and NetGong are scheduled for release in the February 2013. These new versions of our products for network diagnostics and monitoring will represent the next step in functionality and usability, offering new improvements that appeal to both professionals and novices alike.
What’s New In NetInfo 8.1
- Improved: Support for geographic location technology.
- Improved: Support for Google Maps technology.
- Improved: Lookup tool that reports IP geolocation data and allows you to easily locate a network address on a Google Map.
What’s New In NetGong 8.1
- Improved: Event logging that allows you to view the description of each event without any additional mouse click.
- Improved: Remote access that allows you an easy access to the monitoring results using any Web browser.
- Improved: Monitoring engine that allows you to configure and view the status of monitored devices.
If you have questions after reviewing this announcement, please contact as at email@example.com for assistance.